App Actions Dashboard
The Actions dashboard can help you monitor the actions used by the apps in your account as well as see more detailed information about your billing cycle.
Skill Level: Beginner
- Ensure you have created and began using an app in your Adalo account
- Actions are the actions taken by the end users of your app
- Actions taken in the Adalo Editor Previewer, when you see the Adalo bar at the top, don't count towards usage
- You do not need a paid Adalo plan to use this feature.
1.) To access the Billing and Action Usage Dashboard, click on team switcher in the top right, then click on Settings.
Click on the team switcher (1), then click on the Settings option (2)
2.) In the modal that appears, click on the Billing and Usage tab.
The Billing and Usage tab is on the left side of the modal.
3.) In the Monthly Usage section at the top, you can see the amount of Actions each of your apps is using (1), when your usage limits reset (2), as well as your total Action usage for each month and a prediction of how much you will use in the future based on past data (3).
See your action usage by month, by app, and when the usage resets.
4.) Beneath the charts you can set a spending limit for your team. When you set a spending limit, you will never accrue charges beyond the limit. You can change your spending limit at any time.
By default, the limit is set to unlimited, because we would never want to prevent your end users from using your app!
5.) In the Billing section at the bottom, you can update your payment information, change your Adalo plan, or see all of your past payment invoices. If not already paying annually, you can switch to that here as well. You can find more about this section in our Billing, Invoices, and Payments help article.
Update and monitor all of your billing info here.
6.) It's also helpful to know what is and is not counted as an Action for the sake of usage. Below you'll find a handy table that denotes what constitutes an Action in your apps.
- Actions used in app through Preview mode are not counted towards your usage.
- Any type of screen action is also counted towards your Actions usage
- Conditional actions only count toward usage if they run.
- Actions that are chained together will be counted separately. For instance, in the example below, a single click of the button will run 3 actions, so 3 actions will be counted.