Comment on page
Configure Consumer Payment to go to Merchants' Accounts
1) On your checkout screen, add either the Stripe Payment component or the ACH Payment component by clicking the Plus button in the left tool bar, scrolling down and expanding the Stripe Payments section, and then dragging in either the standard Stripe Payment component or the ACH Payment component.
3) Expand the Marketplace section
4) Set the Connected Account ID
1) Click the Magic Text button
2) Select Current Merchant > Stripe Account Id
5) Optionally set a platform fee amount. If the total charged to the customer is $10, and you set the platform fee to $1, then you will receive $1 and the merchant will receive $9. You can also use math for the amount.