Send a file to Google Drive from Adalo
This tutorial will walk you through using the template on Integromat for sending files from Adalo, to your Google Drive.
1) You will need to set up a file property type on a new or existing collection. This will be the file that we will send through to Google Drive. For the purpose of this example. I have created a new collection for this:
3) Follow the instructions provided within the Integromat Template for each step
4) Create a new record in your collection that has the file property.
5) Run the scenario in Integromat
6) Confirm that the file was successfully received in your Google Drive folder.