Images In Lists
To display images in a list you will have to create a custom list.
- 1.Select the components which you want to use to display your list of records and lay them out.
- 2.Select all components using command (mac)/control (pc) + the shift or shift and your mouse to select.
- 3.The left slider will give you an option to Make a List, select this
- 4.Choose what data to display.
- 5.Set your design accordingly.
- 6.Click on components within the list (very bottom accordion)
- 7.Click the Image component
- 1.Image Source = URL
- 2.URL = Magic Text: fields > attachments > url
- 3.Choose your cropping based on your design
- 8.On the left slider top arrow go back to your list
- 9.Select your next components and input the fields as you need, with the use of the magic text feature.