Comment on page
Create New Google Play Listing
Now that you have your app's .AAB build file, it's time to create your Google Play Listing!
- Native publishing requires a Professional, Team, or Business plan.
- Log into the Google account associated with your Google Developer Account.
- Ensure building your app was successful and that you have downloaded the Android App Bundle (.AAB file).
Important: Once you create your Listing, you should never change the Package Name. If you change the Package Name, the Google Play Store treats the upload as a completely different app. If you want to upload a new version of your app, you must use the same Package Name and signing certificate as when originally published.
- 2.Click All Apps in the top left corner, then click Create App in the top right corner.
- 3.Enter an App Name, select the Default Language for the app, the type of app (App or Game), and if it’s a Free or Paid app.
- 4.Accept all Declarations, and click Create App in the lower right corner which will redirect you to the App Dashboard.
- 5.Before we create a version of your app, you need to fill in some details about your app's content. This is required for all releases.
- This can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the left-hand menu and click on App Content.You will need to complete each section by clicking Start, filling in the necessary information and clicking Save in the lower right, and then using the back arrow to return to the remaining declarations. Once you've completed all sections, return to the Dashboard