Limiting the Number of List Items
If your base in Airtable has lots of rows, but you only want to display the first few of them in a list in your Adalo app, you can do that by adding filters to the list component.
1) Add a list component to your screen in Adalo
2) With the list selected, in the left panel, choose the External Collection to connect the list to.
3) Click the Add Filter button
4) For the Name of the filter, enter "maxRecords"
5) For the value of the filter, enter the number of items you want to appear in your list, ie 5