Comment on page
Download your Collection as a CSV File
Export your data as CSV File to analyse your data and more.
Skill level: Beginner
- You do not need a paid Adalo plan to download your data. The free Adalo plan comes with 50 free records that you can download as CSV.
- Each collection has to be downloaded separately - the option to download all your collections at once is currently not available. Please raise a feature request or upvote one and you will be informed as we make progress on the same.
When you want to export your data as a CSV file, follow the steps below:
- 1.Go to your app and using the left panel, select the Database tab.
- 2.From there, select the collection that you wish to export and click the "<count> records" button to open the collection in a modal.
- 3.Click the icon on the top navigation that looks like a cloud. This should start the process of your CSV download. This file can be opened with Excel or Google Sheets for analysis, amongst other things.