Skill Level: Expert
Should have knowledge about Databases
Should be very comfortable using Adalo
1) Click on the setting icon (in the top left shaped like a gear) and then select project settings
2) Now on the settings page, you’ll see a ‘Your Apps’ section in the middle. Click on the Android icon to create a new android app
3) Now register that app using the following syntax: com.appname.android. You can give it a nickname and then click register
4) Download the Config file. You will need to get this file to Adalo
5) Skip the "Add Firebase SDK" step. Adalo will take care of this for you automatically.
6) Then click continue to Console
If you need additional help with this article, you can always ask in our community forum! Be sure to paste the link to this article in your post as well!