Comment on page
Set up your Stripe Account for Stripe Connect
In order to enable Merchants to sell goods and services on your platform, you need to register your Stripe account as a Stripe Connect account.
2) Select Platform or marketplace
3) Select your Industry
4) Select either 3rd option to indicate that customers will make purchases from a seller's page on your platform.
5) Select that it will be the name of the Seller on the customer's credit card statement
6) Select that customers should contact the seller if they have a complaint
7) Select Yes, your sellers accept card and ACH payments from customers
8) Select that customers know they are purchasing from your sellers
9) Review your responses and click Submit
10) It can take a couple of business days for Stripe to approve your Connect account. Once your are approved, you can continue with your marketplace set up.