Adalo Account: FAQs
Answers to common questions about your Adalo account.
You have access to modify your current subscription at any time in your Adalo Account Team and Billing settings. To cancel your subscription and downgrade your account please follow the steps for changing your plan here.
Please note that downgrading your account does not take effect until the end of your billing cycle to ensure that you are able to optimally utilize the platform for your billing period. Once downgraded, you will lose access to paid features such as Custom Actions, Custom fonts, Geolocation, Design Versions, Custom Domains etc. Lastly, any actions in Published Apps will begin to fail and you will also lose the ability to publish updates. Also see: Does Adalo give refunds for cancellations?
We're sorry to see you go!
To delete your Adalo account, we need to make sure your plan is fully downgraded and all apps have been deleted from your account. We also need to confirm that the delete request has been made from the same Email Address on file for the Adalo account. Please follow the steps outlined below:
- 1.Please ensure you are on the free plan. To cancel your subscription and downgrade your account please do the following:
Please note that downgrading your account does not take effect until the end of your billing cycle. Once downgraded, you will lose access to paid features such as Custom Actions, Custom fonts, Custom Domains, Geolocation etc. Lastly, any published apps with External Collections or API integrations may fail and you will also lose the ability to publish updates.
- 1.Click on the Profile Icon in the top right.
- 2.Choose Settings.
- 3.Under Teams & Billing scroll down to Update Plan.
- 4.Choose the Free plan and complete the popup.
- 2.Please manually delete all apps from your account. You can do this by following these steps:
- 1.Open any app from your list of apps found in the dropdown menu at the top of the Adalo Editor.
- 2.On the left navigation menu, select the cog icon to navigate to the "Settings" tab.
- 3.At the bottom of this tab, there is a menu labeled "Copy / Delete". Expand this menu.
- 4.From this menu, click the "Delete" button to confirm you want to delete this app
- 5.Repeat the above steps for all apps in the account.
- 3.Please Send a Support Ticket to our team from your registered Email ID and we will be happy to delete the account for you once we have confirmed all details.