Comment on page
Stripe Payment is used for One-Time Payments for goods or services
Skill Level: Intermediate
1) Click the "+" button to open the Add Panel
2) Scroll down to Installed
3) Drag the Stripe Payment component onto your checkout screen
- 1.Click the "Connect with Stripe" button and follow the prompt to connect your Stripe account to your Adalo account by entering your Stripe Credentials
- 2.In the Stripe Payment section:
- 3.In the Charge Description section:
- Enter the text that should appear on your user's credit card statements to explain the change. You can also use Magic Text here such as "Current Product Name"
- 4.In the Receipt Email section:
- 5.In the Submit Button section:
- You can edit the text and styles of the submit button as well as add Actions like linking to the next screen or Custom Action to get the Stripe information and attach it to your User.
- 1.Toggle on Test Mode in component
- 2.Enter your Stripe Test Secret Key and Test Publishable Key into Payment component.
- 3.Open Previewer and complete payment flow as normal.
- 5.Enter card info and select 'Pay Now'
When you have finished testing your Payment component and want to go Live, you will have to disable the Test mode.