You can use the Stripe subscription component to let your users sign up for paid subscriptions plans for your software or services.
2) Click +New to create a new product
3) Give the product a name and then click Create Product
1) Select your product so that you are viewing all of it's information
2) In the Pricing Plans area, click +Add Pricing Plan
3) Give your plan a name, amount, and billing interval
1) Click the Plus button the in the left toolbar
2) Scroll down and expand the Stripe Payments Category
3) Click and drag the Subscription Payment component onto one of your app's screen.
1) Click the Connect with Stripe button to connect your stripe account
2) Copy your Payment Plan ID from Strip to Adalo
Select your product
Select your payment plan
Copy the ID and then paste it into Adalo
Note: the ID will look something like: plan_F66llRIDTieC4E