Stripe Marketplace Payment
Stripe Marketplace Component is used for with Connected account Merchant Payments for goods or services.
1) Click the "+" button to open the Add Panel
2) Scroll down to Installed
3) Drag the Stripe Marketplace Component onto your checkout screen.
- 1.Click the "Connect with Stripe" button and follow the prompt to connect your Stripe account to your Adalo account by entering your Stripe Credentials. (This may already be set if you are using another Stripe Component)
- 2.In the Stripe Marketplace section:
- Enter the Connected Stripe Account ID for the Merchant receiving the Payment. You can use Magic Text to pull this from the Database.
- Enter the Platform fee if applicable. This is the amount taken from the Merchants portion of the payment.
- Select Currency Type.
- 3.In the Charge Description section:
- Enter the text that should appear on your user's credit card statements to explain the change. You can also use Magic Text here such as "Current Product Name"
- 4.In the Receipt Email section:
- 5.In the Submit Button section:
- You can edit the text and styles of the submit button as well as add Actions like linking to the next screen or Custom Action to get the Stripe information and attach it to your User.
- 1.Toggle on Test Mode in component
- 2.Enter your Stripe Test Secret Key and Test Publishable Key into Payment component.
- 3.Open Previewer and complete payment flow as normal.
- 5.Enter card info and select 'Pay Now'
When you have finished testing your Marketplace Payment component and want to go Live, you will have to disable the Test mode.