Comment on page
Start your Build in Adalo
1) Go into Adalo, click the Launch tab in the left toolbar, then expand the iOS App area
2) Click Update Settings to launch the pop-up modal.
3) Enter your Apple Credentials
While adding your Bundle ID, please be sure not to include any spaces before or after the bundle ID. This can cause your build to fail.
4) Enter your iOS App Settings
- 1.Display Name
- 1.Choose a unique app name, assign keywords that accurately describe your app, and don’t try to pack any of your metadata with trademarked terms, popular app names, or other irrelevant phrases just to game the system.
- 2.App names must be limited to 30 characters and should not include prices, terms, or descriptions that are not the name of the app.
- 3.App Names cannot include special characters such as '~' or "". This may cause your build to fail within the Adalo Builder.
- 2.Launch Screen Graphic and Background Color (Note: This is what appears for a couple of seconds when users open your app while it loads)
- 3.Configure your App Permissions Requests.
- 1.Apple Requires that when your app requests access to use your user's camera, photos, and location, that you provide an explanation for how your app uses these features. These are required.
- 2.Click each permission to customize its text. The prefilled information is just an example and cannot be used to submit your app for review.
- 3.Note: Users will be prompted for Camera, Notifications, and Location but will not see a prompt for Photo Library permissions. This is because they are granted with 'One-time Photo Selection' in the permissions.
- 4.Click Save iOS Settings
5) Click Start New Testflight Build
6) You will receive an email when your app is available for you to test in Testflight.
Note: You may see an email from Apple that looks like this below, this is just a warning and does not prevent you from publishing your app.