Comment on page
How to Share a Database Between Apps
Everything you need to know about sharing databases
Let’s learn how to share a database between a mobile app and web app in Adalo!
First, start by building your database. For this tutorial, we set up a simple database collection called “Plants” and included a Text field for “Name” and an Image field for “Image” ー all of this will transfer over to your web app. Or, if you’ve set up a web app first, this will transfer to your mobile app. Now, let’s get to sharing!
- 1.Navigate to the top of the Adalo screen and click on the dropdown menu.
- 2.Click to “Create New App”
- 3.Select whether you want a mobile or web app
- 4.Select a Template type and give it a name
- 5.Go to “Advanced Options”
- 6.Click to share a database
- 7.Select the database you want to share
- 8.Click to create your app