Skill Level: Expert
Should have knowledge about Databases
Should be very comfortable using Adalo
1) In Adalo, in the left toolbar, click on the Publish tab
2) Click on Publish Android App
3) Under Android Export Settings, click Update Settings
4) In the modal that pops up, enter your Android Credentials
Enter your bundle id
Upload the google-services.json file you downloaded from your Firebase account
Upload the Service Account Key file you downloaded from your Firebase account
5) Enter your Android App Settings
Customize the Display Name for your App
Upload a Notifications Icon for your App
Note: This is required, even if your app does not yet use push notifications
Click Save Android Settings to close the modal
5) In the left panel, click the Start New Android Build button.
6) Once the build has completed, you will see a button where you can download the file for your app. The file will either be in .APK or .AAB format. Continue to the next guide for more information on what to do with each file type.
If you need additional help with this article, you can always ask in our community forum! Be sure to paste the link to this article in your post as well!