IAPHUB makes it much simpler to integrate in-app purchases with your Adalo apps.
Skill Level: Expert
- You will need at least the Adalo Starter plan to use this feature.
- Please prepare to spend 1-3 days implementing this feature. The setup can be complex and may require some approval from the app stores.
IAPHUB offers two methods for integrating in-app purchases into your apps. Which one you choose will be base on the types of products or services you're offering and on which platform. You can use the table below for native apps, or use the decision tree below that for greater nuance.
- 4.Create auto-renewable subscription (if offering subscriptions) If you are offering consumables or non-consumable product types, please set those up under the In-app products portion of Google Play Console as show below:
If you are offering consumables or non-consumable product types, please set those up in the In-App Purchases portion of App Store Connect as shown below:
- IAPHUB is working to make guides for consumable and non-consumable products as well!
- While you can test for free, IAPHUB is a paid service once you decide to switch to Production mode.
- Anyone that you want to test your purchasing flow on Android needs to be added as a license tester as show here:
Adalo does not provide support for components developed by third parties, so the best place to reach out for support for IAPHUB is the IAPHUB team directly. You can do this through the bubble in the lower righthand corner of the IAPHUB dashboard. You can also check out their troubleshooting documentation.